It's nice to know there's help so close to home. RMHC of Western Wisconsin and Southeastern Minnesota gives comfort and care to children and their families. If your group, organization, or school needs our help, we'd like to hear from you!
Beneficiaries of RMHC of Western Wisconsin and Southeastern Minnesota are not-for-profit organizations that have demonstrated an ability to respond to the needs of specific groups of children and their families in a definitive, hands-on manner that yields measurable results.
RMHC of Western Wisconsin and Southeastern Minnesota considers funding for organizations that have:
- A program that directly benefits children.
- Consistent and effective management.
- Clear goals and objectives.
- Broad-based funding support.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to the needs of specific groups of children in a manner that yields measurable results.
- Requested funds to support a specific budgeted and detailed program.
- Locations in Western Wisconsin, Southeastern Minnesota or Northern Iowa.
RMHC of Western Wisconsin and Southeastern Minnesota does not fund:
- Advertising or general fundraising drives.
- Partisan, political, or denominational programs.
- General and administrative costs.
- Intermediary funding agencies.
- Endowment campaigns.
- Ongoing salaries or travel expenses.
- Requests that are not in writing.
RMHC of Western Wisconsin and Southeastern Minnesota has awarded more than $2,000,000 in grants to not-for-profit organizations. Here are a few of the local grants we have awarded through our chapter:
- Viterbo University- Ronald McDonald Arts for Young America Series
- Washburn Academy- Teacher Education Program
- Scholarships for Northern Wisconsin
- Onalaska Fire Department
- Gundersen Lutheran Pediatric Center-Kids Town – Family Support Programs
- Area Junior Achievement Chapters
- Onalaska Police Department- PC Patrol Car
- Rochester STRIVE Program
- Vesterhiem-Youth Farming Program
- La Crosse Youth Symphony
- Winneshiek Emergency Room-Camp Kid
- Ronald McDonald House of Rochester- Child Life Specialist
- Luther Midelfort Critical Care Unit- Hearts at Home and 2010 Expansion Project
- YMCA Miracle Field- Onalaska
- Area Boys and Girls Club
- National RMHC Scholarship Program
- St. Francis Medical Center Emergency Room-Family Area
- La Crosse Children’s Museum
- Mayo Clinic Health Systems
- UW-Wisconsin Madison
- UW-Marquette Law
- Viterbo University Nursing School: Pediatric Simulation Center in La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Mayo Health System: ER Interactive Family Waiting Area and Exam Room in Sparta, Wisconsin
- Future expansion for the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, Minnesota
Do you have any questions? Are you wondering if your group or organization's project qualifies for funding from RMHC of Western Wisconsin and Southeastern Minnesota? Just fill in our abbreviated short form. Simply answer a few questions and our grant administrator will get back to you to let you know if you qualify for an application. Or complete an official grant application. (Please direct any official grant applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)